School Mental Health Virtual Learning Series 2021-2022. CARE Best Practices in SMH - Early Intervention and Treatment in Schools (Tiers 2 and 3)
Central East MHTTC in collaboration with the National Center for School Mental Health is pleased to offer a school mental health webinar series with a focus on advancing high quality, sustainable school mental health from a multi-tiered system of support, trauma sensitive, and culturally responsive and equitable lens. To familiarize yourself with the foundations of school mental health, please review the school mental health guidance document.
Download the series flyer here.
- Gain increased awareness of high quality, sustainable multi-tiered system of school mental health supports and services
- Support trauma-informed systems in schools
- Discover the impacts of social determinants of health on student academic and social-emotional-behavioral success
- Learn to provide more culturally responsive and equitable services and supports
- Hear perspectives on school mental health from school, district and state levels
- Obtain insight into how youth, families, schools and communities can best work together to address student mental health needs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Educators, Administrators, Health and Behavioral Health Care Professionals, Policymakers and Advocates, Child-Serving Agency Staff