Clinical Innovations in Telehealth Learning Series
Clinical Innovations in Telehealth Learning Series is a weekly online series targeting high-priority clinical issues for providers using telehealth. Experts in clinical care and telehealth devote the first segment of each hour-long session to a specific topic, then address questions submitted by registrants.
Recordings of the presentations and additional resources, including an FAQ document, will be posted below. Certificates of completion are available to those who attend at least 30 minutes of the live webinar.
The 1-hour learning sessions take place on Tuesdays at 10am PT / 11am MT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET
May 19: Telehealth and Suicide Care, with Barbara Stanley and Julie Goldstein (Recording below)
May 26: Telehealth and CBT for Psychosis, with Sarah Kopelovich, Northwest MHTTC >> Register HERE!
June 2: Telehealth and Health Disparities, with the National Hispanic & Latino MHTTC >> Register HERE!
June 9: Telehealth and PTSD, with Debra Kaysen and Shannon Wiltsey Stirman, Stanford School of Medicine, and Katy Dondanville, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio >> Register HERE!
Note: CEUs are not available for these sessions.
Questions about this learning series? Please contact Ricardo Canelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources and Webinar Archive
Telehealth and Suicide Care (Week 1)
May 19, 2020
- Barbara Stanley, PhD, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Julie Goldstein Grumet, PhD, Zero Suicide Institute, Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC), Education Development Center (EDC)
- SAMHSA's Disaster Distress Helpline: 800-985-5990
- Text/SMS: Text TalkWithUs or Hablanos (for Spanish) to 66746 (subscription-based)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- The Trevor Project
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741