About the Session:
Keynote speaker Candice Valenzuela provides the closing session for the MHTTC 2022 Grief Sensitivity Virtual Learning Institute (GSVLI) that took place on February 24, 2022 (Day 2). For more information on how to access resources from this 2-day institute, click here.
About the Closing Speaker:
- Diagnosing the Black Body: Race, Culture and Power in Schizophrenia Diagnosis
- Social Justice Education Needs Trauma Informed Care, Now More Than Ever
- Space for Young Black Women: An Interview with Candice Valenzuela - Rethinking Schools
- Cells in the Body of the Earth: Living with Violence, Article, Feminism and Religion
- Follow Candice on Facebook and Twitter!