Using NIATx to Strengthen Your Workforce: Professional Coaching & Mentoring in the Workplace to Support RHRP
Contact us at [email protected]
The development of team relationships and function through effective coaching can have a huge impact on work force retention. It can also enhance organization reputation, which aids in staff recruitment. This session will focus on the relational skills that supervisors and leaders need to enhance team empowerment, cohesion, pride, and achievement. A supportive work environment that provides opportunity for learning and growth in a safe environment is hard to leave.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES – PROFESSIONAL COACHING & MENTORING IN THE WORKPLACE TO SUPPORT RHRP:
Participants in this session will learn:
- Critical relational elements that build team trust
- Key tools to effectively coach a team
- Core features of effective mentoring
- How to construct a mentoring model within your organization
All sessions in this series will take place virtually from 3:00 PM–4:00 PM CT / 4:00 PM–5:00 PM ET. Please visit the RHRP series landing page for more information and registration for all sessions in this series.
Those who fully attend all 13 hours of the RHRP series will be eligible to receive a total of 13 NAADAC continuing education (CE) hours. NAADAC CE certificates will be sent to qualifying participants via email within 1-2 weeks after the conclusion of the training.
- Participants who fully attend each of the 5 foundational sessions of the RHRP series will be eligible to receive 1 NAADAC CE hour per session. (Sessions: April 20, 27, May 4, 11, 18)
- Participants who fully attend all 5 sessions of the RHRP Change Leader Academy will be eligible to receive 5 NAADAC CE hours. No partial credit will be awarded. (Sessions: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
- Participants who fully attend all 10 sessions of the RHRP series will be offered the opportunity to participate in an additional 3 hours of free one-on-one organizational coaching with Mat Roosa that will be tailored to your team and/or agency. Those who participate in these virtual coaching sessions will be eligible to receive 3 NAADAC CE hours. No partial credit will be awarded.
Mat Roosa, LCSW-R
Mat Roosa was a founding member of NIATx and has been a NIATx coach for a wide range of projects. He works as a consultant in the areas of quality improvement, organizational development, and planning, evidence-based practice implementation. His experience includes direct clinical practice in mental health and substance use services, teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels, and human service agency administration.
The Great Lakes A/MH/PTTC is offering this training for individuals working in HHS Region 5: IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI. This training is being provided in response to a need identified by Region 5 stakeholders.