MHTTC NIATx Change Leader Academy - South Bend Indiana
Gillespie Conference Center
53995 Indiana State Route 933
South Bend, IN 46637
What is the NIATx Change Leader Academy?
- An interactive one-day face-to-face workshop on the NIATx model of process improvement, followed by three months of peer networking and support from a NIATx coach.
What is the NIATx model of process improvement?
- A structured, team-based approach to change management that relies on the power of making small changes that produce results quickly.
At the NIATx Change Leader Academy, you’ll learn how to:
- Select a change project
- Set a project aim
- Engage a team in the change process
- Use the 5 essential NIATx tools
- Achieve measurable, sustainable results
Build skills to lead and facilitate successful change projects!
Follow-up call dates are: Tuesday August 8, Tuesday September 10 and Tuesday October 8 all at 9:00 AM. Call in information will be provided at a later date.