The Great Lakes MHTTC has created a supplemental discussion guide for educators who are using Classroom WISE, a free 3-part training program for K-12 teachers and school staff.
The Classroom WISE Discussion Guide contains the following information:
- Using the NIATx model for process improvement to implement Classroom WISE strategies in schools
- Best practices for collecting data and measuring change
- Establishing and facilitating Classroom WISE discussion groups
- Considerations for implementing and applying Classroom WISE strategies
- Book study activities for continued education, including reading recommendations
- Group discussion guides for each of the six Classroom WISE modules
Download the Classroom WISE Discussion Guide by clicking on the button above, and visit classroomwise.org to begin engaging in this valuable, self-paced training opportunity!