Accessing MHTTC Services
What Services We Offer
Across the four-state region of Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas, the Mid-America MHTTC serves to align mental health systems and professional competencies with evidence-based mental health practices. To do this the Mid-America MHTTC provides free training and technical assistance on a variety of topics germane to effective mental health practice. Types of training and technical assistance may include needs assessments, webinars, workshops, intensive training, technical assistance, program evaluation, and others.
Our overall goal is to assist mental health programs and providers to establish ongoing programs that are locally supported and sustainable over time.
Specialized Training Topics
- Integrated behavioral health in primary care
- Behavioral health workforce development
- Serious mental illness
- School mental health
- Universal: Conference presentations, newsletters, brief consultation
- Targeted: Online courses, webinar series, focused knowledge-sharing, short-term training, replication guides
- Intensive: Ongoing relationship between the TTC program and agency is provided
- Universal: Increased reach of information and tools about evidence-based practices
- Targeted: Increased motivation to use and apply specific interventions
- Intensive: Policy and program changes with the implementation of interventions by users
The MHTTC National School Mental Health Curriculum: Guidance and Best Practices for States, Districts, and Schools. Click here for more information.