Primary care staff and behavioral health providers working in integrated care settings are up against a slate of novel challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please join the Mid-America MHTTC for a panel discussion among health care workers in our region who have developed strategies for responding to these emergent issues.
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the panel can prepare thoughtful answers. In formulating questions, consider asking yourself:
1. What are some challenges you are encountering in your practice as a result of COVID-19?
2. What are some workflow challenges you are experiencing?
3. What are some financing problems with you are experiencing?
4. Have you noticed an increase in behavioral health issues?
5. How have you stayed connected with colleagues and supports as you are working remotely?