Gender affirming care toolkit for providers and educators
The Mid-America MHTTC's Gender Affirming Care toolkit connect providers and educators with resources regarding gender diverse youth.
The handouts are intended to help audience members understand and support gender diverse youth. Topics include the gender spectrum, an overview of key terms, and recommendations for primary care teams and school personnel.
- Gender Affirmative Care Model
- Gender-Affirming Care Recommendations for Primary Care Teams
- Supporting Gender Diverse Youth and Mental Health
- Gender Development and Diversity
- Gender Diversity Continuum
To view the toolkit handouts and learn more about the importance of supporting gender diverse youth, visit our Gender Affirming Care page.