The MHTTC Network in collaboration with the National Center for School Mental Health has launched a new and improved School Health Assessment and Performance Evaluation (SHAPE) System. The SHAPE System was updated using feedback acquired from users. This flyer provides an overview of the SHAPE System.
Individuals, schools, districts and states can use SHAPE to:
- Assess school mental health system quality using national performance measures
- Map school mental health services and supports
- Receive custom reports and strategic planning guidance and resources
- Utilize additional features including the Screening and Assessment Library and the Trauma Responsive Schools Implementation Assessment (TRS-IA)
- Use district/state dashboards to collaborate with schools and districts in your region.
The updated SHAPE System offers new features and resources, including the recently released School Mental Health Quality Assessment and School Mental Health Profile, in addition to a robust Resource Center and Screening & Assessment Library.
If you are a previous SHAPE System user, your previous data are available here. There is a link to the legacy site at the bottom of every page of your new SHAPE account. Existing team members from the legacy site have been added to your new SHAPE account. However, legacy data are not available in the new SHAPE system. We recommend updating your data annually, so the next time you enter SHAPE data should be into the updated system.