Telehealth Learning and Consultation (TLC) Tuesdays
Telehealth Learning and Consultation (TLC) Tuesdays is a weekly online series for providers who are unfamiliar with telehealth.
Our Technology Transfer Center (TTC) Network specialists will devote the first segment of each hour-long session to a specific topic, then address questions submitted by TTC Tuesday registrants. Recordings of the presentations as well as additional resources will be posted on this page as they become available.
You must register separately for each TLC Tuesdays session. While filling out the registration form, you will be prompted to submit any questions you might have. Register by clicking one of the dates below.
Certificates of completion are available.
DATES & TOPICS
March 31: Telehealth Basics
Resources and Webinar Archive
Telehealth Basics (Week 1)
March 31, 2020
Dr. Holly Roberts of the Mid-America MHTTC and the Munroe-Meyer Institute (MMI) at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Dr. William Higgins of MMI, and consultant Dr. JK Costello share their expertise on the fundamentals of telehealth.
- Dr. Holly Roberts (Mid-America MHTTC) - List of Telehealth Resources
- Great Plains Telehealth Resource & Assistance Center (GPTRAC) - Checklist for Initiating Telehealth Services
- Operation PAR Inc. - Telehealth Checklist
- Operation PAR Inc. - Working From Home Safety Checklist
- The Center for Connected Health Policy (CCHP)