Mountain Plains Mental Health Technology Transfer Center: Year Two Program Snapshot
In year two, the Mountain Plains Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC) team pulled together experts from around the nation to develop resources, provide training, create and share continuing education opportunities, and offer technical assistance to individuals serving persons with mental illness throughout the six state region. To ensure reach, the team maintained a website, managed social media campaigns, and grew an electronic mailing list. This snapshot provides program goals, reach, and the measures impact of the MHTTC program in year two (August 15, 2019 - August 14, 2020).
- The Mountain Plains MHTTC hosted 93 events in the last year.
- Roughly 96% of the nearly 10,500 people who completed a training evaluation in the last year agreed/strongly agreed they would recommend the training to a colleague.
- The team developed 17 new written products.
- The Mountain Plains MHTTC developed SIX new resource pages.
- The website had 115,537 total pageviews.
- Shawnda Schroeder
- David Terry
- Becky Helfand