Application for Crisis & Trauma Resiliency Team
The National American Indian and Alaska Native MHTTC is pleased to announce a collaborative technical assistance project focused on helping communities create their own crisis and trauma resiliency teams. Two pilot sites will be chosen from the applicants to participate in the project.
Applications are due May 1st, 2019.
What we’re offering:
• 6+ learning collaborative opportunities (video conferencing sessions)
• Identifying key stakeholders
• Identifying traumas affecting community
• Cultural considerations
• Community engagement opportunities
• Utilization of media
• 2 face-to-face trainings
• early November and follow-up in March
• Initial session in late May
• Follow-up session in early August
• 5 sessions from August through December
• 2 face-to-face meetings – early November and follow-up in March
Entire process: May 2019 - December 2019 (subject to change)
To watch the webinar, "The Path to Crisis Response and Recovery", which gives an overview of our vision and specifics on the project, please use the link below:
To view the slides in PDF form, please use the link below:
How to apply:
Please use the link below to download the application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the application submission, there will be a video interview process.
You should receive feedback by the end of May.
Any questions? Please email: email@example.com