Virtual Project Enhancement and Implementation Training
Contact us at email@example.com
Learn from behavioral health experts in program development, implementation, and evaluation to position your program for sustainable success!
Featuring Pam Baston, MPA, MCAP, CPP; and Kathy Meyers, PhD
This is a free training opportunity intended for committed individuals looking to gain skills in:
- Identifying and documenting needs of tribal communities
- Identifying effective practices aligned with the needs of your tribal population (s) of focus
- Strengthening workforce and organizational capacity
- Documenting and evaluating outcomes
- Bringing it all together to make the case for sustainability opportunities
This training will be followed by self-directed project development assignments that will be reviewed with written feedback. A time commitment of 1.5 hrs. per week over a 5-6 week period will be required. A group of no greater than 20 highly motivated participants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Wednesdays starting June 10
2-3:30 EDT . 1-2:30pm CDT . 12-1:30 MDT . 11-12:30 PDT . 10-11:30 ADT