Now Recruiting Participants for Project Enhancement & Implementation Training in San Diego!
The National American Indian and Alaska Native MHTTC is currently recruiting participants for our upcoming training and new learning community: Project Enhancement and Implementation
The training will occur on April 14-15, 2020 at the US Grant Hotel in San Diego, CA.
This is a free training opportunity intended for committed individuals looking to gain skills in:
- Identifying and documenting needs of tribal communities
- Identifying effective practices aligned with the needs of your tribal population (s) of focus
- Strengthening workforce and organizational capacity
- Documenting and evaluating outcomes and strengthening opportunities
- Bringing it all together to make the business case for sustainability opportunities
A group of no greater than 20 highly motivated participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis to attend a 2 day, face-to-face kick off training to learn from two behavioral health experts in program development, implementation, evaluation and sustainability to position your program for success while maximizing sustainability. This training will be followed by self-directed project development assignments that the experts will review and subsequently provide written feedback. A time commitment of 1.5 hours per week over a 5-6 week period will be required.
Click here for the marketing flyer:
Click here for the application (once you click on the link, please download the pdf to be able to fill it in):
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY: March 1, 2020