Mental Health Products
The National Hispanic and Latino Mental Health Technology Transfer Center is dedicated to enhancing skills and knowledge of mental health providers that serve Hispanic and Latino populations. The center developed three factsheets, in English and Spanish language, from our 2019 webinars’ series, which providers can use to understand better some of the main issues and concerns that this group is facing:
- Improving Depression Literacy and Reducing Stigma in the Hispanic and Latino Community
- Cultural Humility: Where Being Human Matters in Serving Other
In addition, the DSM-5 Cultural Formulation Interview (CFI): Overview and Recent Development factsheet is a systematic cultural assessment resource that clinicians can use to improve their diagnostic accuracy and client engagement in treatment planning.
Feel free to download and share the resources with colleagues.
- Improving Depression Literacy
- Mejorando el conocimiento acerca de la depresión (Improving Depression Literacy Fact Sheet Spanish Version)
- Cultural Humility: Where Being Human Matters in Serving Others
- Humildad Cultural (Cultural Humility Fact Sheet Spanish Version)
- DSM-5 Cultural Formulation Interview
- La Entrevista de Formulación Cultural del DSM 5 (DSM-5 Cultural Formulation Interview Fact Sheet Spanish Version)