It’s a pleasure to share with you the new products of the School-based Mental Health Services Supplement of the National Hispanic and Latino MHTTC. These will serve as tools for service providers, teachers and other school personnel serving Hispanics and Latinos students.
- Complicated Grief: Cultural Considerations When Working with Loss in Hispanic and Latino Students and Their Families
- School as Client: Mental Health Services for Diverse Population in the School Culture
- Addressing Bullying Among Hispanic and Latino Children and Youth at School Setting
- Abordando el acoso escolar en niños y adolescentes hispanos y latinos en la escuela
- School-Based Mental Health Services for Hispanic and Latino Children and Youth
- Servicios de salud mental escolar para niños y adolescentes hispanos y latinos