2023 Innovations Regional Training Event: Honoring Workforce Solutions to Support Care for Communities of Color
The behavioral health workforce across New England continues to be plagued by chronic job vacancies, high turnover, low morale, high stress, and burnout--especially among individuals from communities of color who remain under-represented in the workforce. The 2023 Innovations Regional Training Event will highlight providers who are implementing fresh, community-centered approaches that support recruitment, development, and retention of a diverse and dynamic workforce.
- Presenters will share successes, lessons learned, and strategies for supporting Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) in the behavioral health workforce across New England.
- Event registrants are eligible to receive attendance certificates and up to 8 CE credits upon confirmation of attendance and participation.
Featured highlights include:
- Delivering culturally competent care
- Creating recovery-ready workplaces
- Integrating peer support in the workforce
- Building career ladders for existing staff and retaining early career staff
More info on the agenda, speakers, and CE credits available. Register today to save your spot! Event registrants are eligible to receive attendance certificates and up to 8 CE credits upon confirmation of attendance and participation. Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive updates on confirmed guests and keynote speakers.