Young people who have experienced psychosis and their families may have unanswered questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. With walk-in vaccine appointments now available across Massachusetts, this panel of early psychosis peer specialists and local vaccine experts are here to share their experiences.
This presentation and open conversation focused on the COVID-19 vaccine, equity, and mental health. You can read more at www.mapnet.online/covid19-vaccine.
- Mary LaSalvia, MD; Division of Infectious Disease, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Victoria Shokunbi, RN, MSN; Nurse Educator, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Robert Walker, CPS; Office of Recovery and Empowerment, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Joshua Cairns, CPS; Recovery Counselor, Prevention & Recovery in Early Psychosis (PREP) Program
- Tammie Badura, CPS; Certified Peer Specialist, Prevention & Recovery in Early Psychosis (PREP) Program