Telebehavioral Health Services: Planning and Investing for the Future of Your Services | Session 1: The Future of Telebehavioral Health and Digital Mental Health Services
Telebehavioral Health Services: Planning and Investing for the Future of Your Services
The COVID-19 pandemic forced many mental health organizations to rapidly modify services that are typically provided in-person to remote delivery via telehealth. Now as social distancing restrictions are lifted, you have to decide how your services will look going forward. This series of 6 sessions will help you think about how telebehavioral health services could continue to be utilized, how to think about investing in telebehavioral health, and what you need to do now for long-term success.
Intended Audience: Behavioral health administrators and organizational decision-makers.
Dates: Wednesdays from 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET from July 14 – August 18
- July 14 | Session 1: The future of telebehavioral health and digital mental health services
- July 21 | Session 2: The evidence-base for telebehavioral health and digital mental health services
- July 28 | Session 3: Return on Investment for telebehavioral health and digital mental health services
- August 4 | Session 4: Future planning and investment for telebehavioral health and digital mental health services
- August 11 | Session 5: What telebehavioral health and digital mental health infrastructure to build now and what can be built later
- August 18 | Session 6: Rollout Lessons: Recommendations for training, known issues with provider training, and lessons learned
Each session will include a request for questions to be addressed in the presentation and time for questions and answers. Participants will receive a downloadable PDF of the presentation and access to the speaker for additional confidential questions.
Jay Ostrowski, MA, NCC, LPC-S, ACS, BC-TMH, is the CEO at Adaptive Telehealth. Mr. Ostrowski serves as a consultant providing training, consulting, and development services for telebehavioral health, telepsychiatry, telemental health, ambulatory telehealth, telehealth billing, population health, remote patient monitoring, and chronic care management. He also has expertise in telebehavioral health best practices and service delivery operations, HIPAA security, HIPAA-secure software applications, and telehealth regulations for all states and 8 professions. He has authored many peer-reviewed telebehavioral health trainings and founded the Board Certification in Telemental Health (BC-TMH). With a background in counseling psychology, Mr. Ostrowski develops products, services, and trainings on the clinical application of digital health products, services, and artificial intelligence.