School Mental Health Summit
School Mental Health Summit for New Jersey's Educators
Monday, July 29, 2019 9:00am – 4:00pm
Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center
178 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ
Presentations and Discussions:
Experts from the National Center for School Mental Health at the University of Maryland, School of Medicine and local experts will present on:
- What is comprehensive school mental health?
- What is the value of school mental health?
- How does school mental health connect with your other initiatives (e.g., school safety)?
- How to set strategic planning priorities around school mental health.
- What resources are available to support school mental health?
- How the Mental Health Technology Transfer Center can support you in your efforts.
- How do I fund school mental health initiatives?
Power Point Slides for Presentations:
- County Superintendents
- District Superintendents and Other District Representatives
- Department of Education Representatives
- New Jersey State Legislators
Registration is limited. Please only send one representative from your District.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Please contact us at 908-889-2552 with any questions.