The COVID-19 pandemic has presented a formidable challenge to care continuity for community mental health clients with serious mental illness. Providers have had to quickly pivot the modes of delivering critical services. What does this look like for practitioners who are delivering cognitive behavioral therapeutic (CBT) interventions for psychosis? This hour-long webinar serves to help practitioners consider critical intervention targets and high-yield motivational, cognitive, and behavioral strategies that are amenable to telephonic encounters, telehealth, or digital accompaniment. The strategies that were selected are appropriate for delivery in any combination of the above-mentioned modalities. Companion clinical tip sheets and self-directed CBT for psychosis learning resources will be provided to webinar participants.
- Identify key psychosis drivers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Walk through high-yield strategies that are amendable to remote administration of CBTp or CBTp-Informed care
- Discuss evidence-based and evidence-informed digital augmentation of clincial services for individuals with psychosis
Download slides here
Cognitive Behavior Theory and Treatment
Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Psychosis (CBTp)
- SMI Advisor - 1 hour webinar orientation
- 3 Hour E-Primer course on HealtheKnowledge
- North American CBTp Network
- Video - Stress Bucket Analogy