The 2023 Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health
December 5-7, 2023 | New Orleans, LA
The Pacific Southwest MHTTC is pleased to announce this event, which our Center’s team and many within the MHTTC Network will be attending. We hope to see you there!
Each year, the Annual Conference on Advancing School Mental Health brings together leaders, practitioners, researchers, family members, advocates, and other partners in the school mental health field to share the latest research and best practices. The conference emphasizes a shared school-family-community agenda to bring mental health promotion, prevention, and intervention to students and families as part of a multi-tiered system of supports.
At the end of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Identify three strategies for effectively implementing a full continuum of integrated school mental health approaches to support students’ academic, behavioral, and social-emotional success.
- List three evidence-based practices in school mental health.
- Identify three action steps to meaningfully partner with youth and families in school mental health.
- School Climate and Universal Mental Health Promotion (Tier 1)
- Prevention and Early Intervention (Tier 2)
- Mental Health Intervention and Treatment (Tier 3)
- Implementation Drivers
- Education-Mental Health Integration and Collaboration
- Youth and Family Partnerships in Mental Health
- Cultural Responsiveness and Equity
- Advocacy and Policy
- Financing and Sustainability
This event is not hosted by the Pacific Southwest MHTTC. It is hosted by the National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH). If you have any questions, please contact the NCSMH team at 410-706-0980 or [email protected].