How do we make sure the progress we’ve made in supporting student wellness continues? Is the impact of our school mental health initiative going to be available to our students in the future? What can we do to secure school mental health supports for the long term? This topical learning forum was dedicated to building capacity of school and district teams invested in building long-lasting practices and policies that promote school and student mental health. In this virtual learning session, participants learned about effective sustainability practices, including strategies and tools designed to support an intentional approach to developing change that lasts.
During this session, the following resources were shared:
- Program Sustainability Assessment Tool (PSAT)
- SAMHSA adapted PSAT
- Funding Inventory Template
- SMH Best Practices 'Always and Now' Learning Series Module 7: Funding and Sustainability'
- Sustainability Toolkit
- Sustainability Plan Development Guidance
- Sustainability Plan Worksheet
- Recruitment and Retention of SMH Providers: Strategies and Key Resources
- SMH Best Practices 'Always and Now' Learning Series Module 7: Funding and Sustainability
This is the first part of the Southeast MHTTC series on sustainability. Check out Part 2 at this link.