Rural Mental Health Integration Initiative
Grant Opportunity for Rural Clinics!
Application Deadline: September 29, 2019
We want to let you know about an opportunity to work with the University of Washington AIMS Center as part of an initiative that may interest your organization. The AIMS Center is partnering with Premera to expand evidence-based mental health services delivered in primary care settings in rural Washington and Alaska. This three-year quality improvement initiative will provide training and technical assistance in the clinical, operational, and administrative skills required to launch, expand, and sustain integrated mental health care. Three cohorts of approximately 10 clinics each will be offered this opportunity based on a competitive application process.
Eligible clinics can receive up to $245,000 for 15 months’ participation in this initiative.
We are seeking eligible clinics for the first cohort via a Request for Applications (RFA) process. Please see the flyer that details eligibility criteria, a brief overview of the initiative, and key dates. You can learn more and access the full RFA and application materials at this link: https://aims.uw.edu/premera-rural-mental-health-initiative. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
Core Principles of Evidence‐Based Integrated Care:
- Population‐Based Care
- Patient‐Centered Team Care
- Measurement‐Based Treatment to Target
- Evidence‐Based Care
- Accountable Care
- Located in a rural area
- Served at least 1,500 unique patients age 18 or older in the past year
- Clinic‐level support to plan and implement, or expand, integrated care teams
- In‐person & virtual learning opportunities
- Training CEU for providers
- Free use of AIMS registry tools
Patients receive increased access to evidence‐based mental health care
- Up to $245,000 per clinic
- Timeframe: January 2020 – April 2021
- Application for Cohort 1 due: September 29, 2019