American Indian & Alaska Native Leadership Academy
Take the lead and impact your community!
This year-long program offers a unique opportunity for mental health, behavioral health, substance use providers, or helping professionals to explore their unique skills and leadership potential through trainings, an individual project, and mentor support.
We are currently seeking mentors for the 2019-2020 Leadership Academy.
The program provides:
• Development of knowledge and expertise in the behavioral health field
• Interactive seminars, distance learning, webinars and project work
• Learning opportunities through interaction and supervision between mentors and mentees
• Supervising community-based participatory initiatives
• Networking with other mentors
Tentative schedule for 2019-2020:
Meskwaki Casino Hotel, Tama, IA
How to apply:
Applications can be downloaded here:
MENTOR APPLICATIONS DUE MAY 31, 2019
Questions? Please contact:
Monica Dreyer Rossi, Cand. Polit.
Program Manager, National American Indian & Alaska Native Leadership Academy
Sean Bear, BA, CADC, Meskwaki