Now Accepting Applications for Native Youth Telehealth Initiative!
The National American Indian and Alaska Native MHTTC is pleased to announce an opportunity to participate in our
Native Youth Telehealth Initiative:
a Collaborative Learning Community to provide American Indian and Alaska Native communities an opportunity to expand the use of telehealth services and collaborate with the National American Indian and Alaska Native MHTTC.
Six pilot sites will be chosen from the applicants to participate in the project.
Applications are due May 31st, 2020.
What we’re offering:
- Intense technical assistance for three months
- Learning collaborative opportunities (video conferencing sessions)
- National certification in telebehavioral health
- Access to learning management system
- A collaborative learning community with the other sites
- Funding for “Let’s Talk Interactive” for one year
- TA to determine sustainable funding options
To watch the webinar, "Native Youth Telehealth Initiative", which gives an overview of our vision and specifics on the project, please click HERE.
To view the slides in PDF form, please use the link below:
- Intense technical assistance for three months (June – August 2020)
- Support through the learning management system through August 2021
- Funding through August 2021
How to apply:
Please use the link below to download the application and email it to: email@example.com
Application is due May 31, 2020.
Any questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org