2022 GSVLI: Day 2 - Opening and Keynote with Candice Valenzuela
March 9, 2022
About the Session:
This webinar is the opening session of the MHTTC 2022 Grief Sensitivity Virtual Learning Institute (GSVLI) Day 2 that took place on February 24, 2022. For more information on how to access resources from this 2-day institute, click here.
About the Keynote Speaker:
- Diagnosing the Black Body: Race, Culture and Power in Schizophrenia Diagnosis
- Social Justice Education Needs Trauma Informed Care, Now More Than Ever
- Space for Young Black Women: An Interview with Candice Valenzuela - Rethinking Schools
- Cells in the Body of the Earth: Living with Violence, Article, Feminism and Religion
- Follow Candice on Facebook and Twitter!