Training and Technical Assistance Services
What Services We Offer
The Pacific Southwest MHTTC offers an array of no-cost (or low cost) virtual, onsite, and resource-based learning opportunities. Our technology transfer and training-of-trainers approaches help ensure that resources are distributed effectively, efficiently, and equitably.
- Electronic dissemination of tools, information, and resources
- Product development - translating research into practical and appealing materials
- Affinity-group learning
- Regional trainings on priority topic areas
- E-learning courses and training-of-trainer supported learning events
- Webinars and other virtual trainings
- Individualized coaching and consultation
Download our complete Menu of Services to learn more about our TTA topical tracks.
How to Access TTA Services
Want to access TTA? Let us know what learning opportunities interest you by contacting our team.
Phone: 1-844-856-1749 | Email: MHTTCPacSWinfo@cars-rp.org
TTA Needs Assessment
Let us know the mental health workforce needs in your state or island by filling out this online query: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MHTTCneedsassessment.
Your input will support resource development and dissemination, training and technical assistance, and workforce development to be responsive to the needs and priorities of the Pacific Southwest mental health field.