The school mental health supplement is excited to sponsor the Mental Health strand at the 18th Annual Northwest PBIS Conference and Pre-Conference.
About the Conference:
The Annual NWPBIS Network Conference is the largest gathering of educators, researchers, thought leaders, community partners, and practitioners in the field of Schoolwide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (SWPBIS) in the Pacific Northwest. .
Join us and learn from some of the country's most influential researchers, educators, and community partners that call the Pacific Northwest home. Together, our positive influence can be resounding!
- Wednesday and Thursday choose from four (4) sessions in each time slot: 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 1:30 pm PST
- Friday choose from four (4) different sessions in each time slot: 10:30 am and 12:00 pm PST
- Friday afternoon, you have the option of registering for an additional workshop ($25 additional registration fee)
- The keynotes this year will be presented by Dr. Naomi Brahim & Dr. Terry Scott
* Clock hours will be offered through the NWPBIS Network. Each session earns 1.5 hours.
* BCBA Credits will be offered
If you have questions about the conference, contact NWPBIS at email@example.com.
**Learn more about the full agenda & detailed session information here.**
Want more information and school mental health resources? Visit the Northwest MHTTC's School Mental Health page and sign up for our monthly newsletter for regular updates about events, trainings, and resources available to the Northwest region