Washington State Telehealth COVID-19 Series #2 April 24, 2020: Telehealth Myths and Facts You Need to Know Q&A
Collaborating TTC: Northwest MHTTC
April 30, 2020
Questions and Answers from Training #2: Telehealth Myths and Facts You Need to Know
- Cara Towle, MSN, RN, MA. Associate Director, Telepsychiatry, University of Washington
- Brad Felker, MD. VA Puget Sound Health Care System; Professor, University of Washington Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Marc Avery, MD. Principal Consultant, Health Management Associates
- Melody McKee, MS, SUDP. Program Director, Behavioral Health Training, Workforce and Policy Innovation Center, Behavioral Health Institute, University of Washington
- Jennie Harvell, CQCT/HIT, M.Ed. Senior Advisor, Washington State Heath Care Authority
- Understand common myths that patients and providers might have about Clinical Video Teleconferencing.
- Review the literature that supports Clinical Video Teleconferencing and refutes these myths.
- Begin to develop confidence in providing care using Clinical Video Teleconferencing.