Washington State Telehealth COVID-19 Series #3 April 29, 2020: Telehealth Billing & Reimbursement Q&A
Collaborating TTC: Northwest MHTTC
May 18, 2020
Wednesday, April 29, 2 - 3pm -- Training #3: Telehealth Billing & Reimbursement
- Review Medicare billing and reimbursement for telehealth during the Covid19 public health emergency
- Review private payer billing and reimbursement for telehealth during the Covid19 public health emergency
- Gail Kreiger, Section Manager, Medicaid Compliance Review and Analytics, Medicaid Program Operations and Integrity, Washington Health Care Authority
- Cathy Britain, Executive Director of the Telehealth Alliance of Oregon
Washington Health Care Authority
- Information about novel coronavirus (COVID-19) for behavioral health providers
- COVID-19 and opioid treatment programs
Resources on Medicare
- Medicare list of eligible services
- Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet
- Medicare Telehealth Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- List of services payable under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule when furnished via telehealth
- Physicians and Other Clinicians: CMS Flexibilities to Fight COVID-19
- Medicare Coverage and Payment of Virtual Services. This video answers common questions about the Medicare telehealth services benefit.
- General Provider Telehealth and Telemedicine Tool Kit
- Center for Connected Health Policy: Private payer legislation and policy by state
- VSee: Billing and Coding for Telehealth During COVID-19 with Michael Enos video.
Resources on Private Payers and ERISA
- Proclamation by the Governor Amending Proclamation 20-05. Check with the Washington Health Authority and/or Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner for further information.