Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Self-Care and Healing
Collaborating TTC: Pacific Southwest MHTTC
May 20, 2021
The second roundtable focuses on the importance of self-care and family care. The discussion asks three questions:
- Why are self-care and healing so important yet so difficult?
- What are culturally responsive strategies to support well-being?
- What are key approaches for self-care during this period of the COVID pandemic and increasing anti-Asian hate crimes and incidents?
- 12th Annual Asian American Mental Health Forum: Connecting During COVID: Mental Health Innovations and Positive Adaptations
- Achieving Whole Health – NAAPIMHA
- Asian Mental Health Collective
- Asian Women for Health – Anti-Racism Resources
- Together Empowering Asian Minds (TEAM)
- Teen Resource Center – Mental Wellness PSA
- Widening the Lens: Exploring the Role of Social Justice and Racial Equity in Suicide Prevention