Training-of-trainer modules offer National School Mental Health Curriculum walk-through
Editors' Note: This story ran in our August newsletter, published Aug. 6.
The Mid-America MHTTC in collaboration with the National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH) has released a series of online modules on the National School Mental Health Curriculum.
The modules, based upon a training-of-trainers event held in Iowa in summer 2019, feature interactive quizzes and instruction from national leaders in school mental health. The module topics are:
- Foundations of Comprehensive School Mental Health
- Needs Assessment and Resource Mapping
- Mental Health Promotion for All (Tier 1)
- Early Intervention and Treatment (Tiers 2/3)
- Funding and Sustainability