Retaining & Growing the Youth Peer Support Workforce
Good News for Our Patients Who Smoke
High-Yield CBTp for Psychiatric Care Providers
Idaho Positive Behavior Network Conference
Nationwide MHTTC Trainings & Events
Equity in Cancer Care for People with Mental Illness
Psychiatrist's Guide to Diabetes Management
Check Out These Upcoming Events!
We provide training and technical assistance (TA) in evidence-based practices (EBPs) in SAMHSA’s Region 10 (Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington).
Our target workforce includes behavioral health and primary care providers, school and social service staff, and others whose work has the potential to improve behavioral health outcomes for individuals with or at risk of developing serious mental illnesses.
- Ensure availability and delivery of free, publicly available training and TA
- Heighten awareness, knowledge, and skills of the workforce
- Accelerate adoption and implementation of mental health-related EBPs
- Foster alliances and address training needs among diverse partners
WE AIM TO:
- Advance workforce training and service delivery
- Help people and organizations incorporate effective practices
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of prevention, treatment and recovery services
National Hispanic and Latino MHTTC Launches New Task Force
New Resource! Supporting Student Mental Health: Resources to Prepare Educators
All Patients Safe: Suicide Prevention for Medical Professionals in Idaho and Alaska
To address suicide as a public health crisis, leading experts and health care organizations through
Alaska RTI/MTSS Conference
The School Mental Health supplement is excited to provide presenters, resources, and coordination
Youth Peer Support Webinar Series: Retaining and Growing the Youth Peer Support Workforce
More agencies are seeing the benefits of the youth peer support specialist role, and are working
Cultural Considerations in Applying Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to Racial/Ethnic Minority Groups with Serious Mental Illness
School Mental Health Newsletter - December 2019
School Mental Health Newsletter - November 2019
Sign Up for News
Sign Up for News & Information about our Trainings & Products
Join a Community of Practice!
Four areas of support, for adults and youth.
We are here to support YOU!
Please share your training & topic ideas via our needs assessment