96% of participants would recommend our trainings!
Northwest MHTTC is proud to present its Year 4 Annual Report Summary, which captures a brief snapshot of the center's reach during August 2021 - August 2022. Our center is comprised of a main core grant and a continued School Mental Health supplement.
Every year Northwest MHTTC provides training and technical assistance to the behavioral health workforce in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. In Year 4 of our operations, we reached over 13,000 people through our free trainings, webinars, implementations, and other events. The result? A stunning approval rate where 96% of participants would recommend our training.
Here's just some of what you'll discover in our Annual Report Summary:
Core Grant Activities
- Learn about our work in Evidence-Based Practices for Psychosis, Intensive Training and Technical Assistance, and Addressing Equity and Health Disparities.
School Mental Health Supplement Activities
- Discover our work in Managing Anxiety & The Return To Schools; Oregon Classroom WISE: Mental Health Literacy for All Oregonians; and Anchored In Our Roots: A Wellness Series for BIPOC School Mental Health Providers.
Here are other reports about recent work of the Northwest MHTTC and the national Network:
- Northwest MHTTC summaries of annual activities
- Summary reports from other centers in the MHTTC network
- Region 10's Year 4 School Mental Health summary