The Great Lakes Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC) is housed at the Center for Health Enhancement Systems Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
We are part of an international network, funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, which includes a Network Coordinating Office, 10 Regional MHTTC Centers, a National American Indian/Alaska Native MHTTC, and a National Hispanic and Latino MHTTC.
Our collaborative network supports the mental health field in Health and Human Services Region 5 (IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, & WI) with:
- Training and technical assistance
- Resource development and dissemination
- Workforce development
- Accelerate the adoption and implementation of evidence-based practices.
- Heighten the awareness, knowledge, and skills of the workforce.10/28
- Develop strategies for delivering culturally-informed care with diverse practitioners, researchers, policymakers, family members, and consumers of mental health services.
- Increase access to high-quality, free-of-charge training and technical assistance for the mental health field.
Who We Are
Faculty and staff from the Center for Health Enhancement Systems Studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison lead this effort, in collaboration with the Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center (ATTC).
Our State Liaisons
Great Lakes MHTTC state liaisons will coordinate and facilitate local training and technical assistance requests. Our state liaisons include:
Illinois Association for Behavioral Health
Contact: Bree Hea
Indiana Council of Community Mental Health Centers, Inc.
Contact: Ben Bennett
Community Mental Health Association of Michigan
Contact: Chris Ward
Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
Contact: Courtney Ebersole
Wisconsin Association of Family and Children's Agencies
Contact: Emily Coddington
Visit our website regularly to find out more about our events, trainings, and products. Join our email list!