This session will introduce the integration of behavioral health providers in primary care practices as well as the technical assistance the Mid-America MHTTC offers in this field. Speakers will demonstrate how integration efforts increase access to behavioral health, increase appointment attendance and reduce stigma. Members of the Mid-America MHTTC Integrated Care Program will welcome requests to establish and/or enhance integration efforts in primary care.
• Define integrated behavioral health care
• Identify the consequences and costs of poor health to society, particularly poor behavioral health
• Explain the importance of primary care in mental health delivery
• Describe the advantages of integrated care for patients, physicians, and providers
• Behavioral Health Providers
• Primary Care Providers
Learn more: https://bit.ly/ComingHometoIC