School Mental Health
The Mid-America MHTTC's school mental health program works with partners in education across HHS Region 7 to improve students' access to mental health services. Our robust team of trainers have years of experience working in and with schools and districts to implement system-wide changes. School mental health was deemed a priority for our Center at its inception, however, through a SAMHSA supplemental award, we have been afforded more resources to devote to the cause.
Training and technical assistance is typically delivered via webinar, learning community, workshop, consultation and conference presentation. Contact us if you would like to learn more about our services.
Training and Resource Highlights
- Well-Being Wednesdays: Taking Care of Teachers Who Take Care of Kids (Webinar Series)
- Telehealth Toolbox for School Personnel (Resource)
- Supporting School Mental Health During a Pandemic Professional Learning Community
- National School Mental Health Training Curriculum Online Modules (Resource)
- Adult Resilience Curriculum (ARC) for Educators (Resource)
Erika Franta, PhD, LP
Brenda J. Bassingthwaite, PhD, BCBA
Mindy Chadwell, PhD, BCBA, LP
Brittany Liebsack, PhD
Megan Morse, PhD, LP
Hannah West, PhD, PLMHP