This webinar will explore the experiences of trauma among marginalized groups and the behavioral manifestations of trauma you may see among students, as well as barriers impacting life trajectory and seeking mental health supports.
- Define trauma and examine the various types of trauma
- Look at how trauma affects multiple aspects of our lives
- Explore how ethno-racial trauma affects a person of color from a lived experience
- Understand the impact of racial injustice on students of color
- Evaluate how the ethno-racial trauma affects student mental health and success in the academic environment