Area of Focus: Integrated Care
Integrated Primary Care
Integrated behavioral health and primary care is the Mid-America MHTTC's area of focus. Our trainers draw upon decades of combined experience working in integrated care settings, as well as firsthand knowledge of how many children, adults and families face limited access to behavioral health services, especially in rural and underserved inner-city areas. Our program disseminates training on the cutting edge of the broader national movement towards the integration of behavioral health into primary care medical practices, creating a “medical home” for patients in which their physical and behavioral health needs can be collaboratively addressed. Contact us if you would like to learn more about our services.
Click here if the embedded video doesn't load.
Training and Resource Highlights
- Handout: Integrated Care Overview New!
- Handout: Why Integrated Care? New!
- Handout: Pediatric Integrated Care New!
- Coming Home to Primary Care: Pediatric Integrated Health (Resource)
- Telehealth Learning and Consultation (TLC) Tuesdays (Resource)
- Sustaining Pediatric Integrated Primary Care During a Pandemic Learning Community
- Adult Resilience Curriculum (ARC) for Health Professionals (Resource)
- Gender Affirming Care (Resource) New!
- Tele-Behavioral Health Consultation (TBHC) webinar series
Holly Roberts, PhD, LP
Allison "Alli" Morton, PhD
Angie Schindler-Berg, LMHP
Christian Klepper, PsyD, LP
Erika Franta, PhD, LP
Hannah West, PhD, MS, PLMHP
Jennifer Burt, PhD, LP
Full Mid-America MHTTC Staff List