Our team here at the Mid-America MHTTC and our national network know that this is a difficult and unprecedented time for us all. We are working hard to pull together resources and content to support our behavioral health providers in their efforts to meet the mental health needs of our communities across our region and beyond. We also recognize that many of us have questions about what life will be like after this event and are trying to prepare for our "new normal." We are looking toward our trusted sources and colleagues for information on how to help cope with and prepare for what is to come. We will continue to update you on new resources as they become available. You can access them here through:
- HHS Region 7 COVID-19 Resources
- Telehealth Learning and Consultation (TLC) Tuesdays Webinar Series
- Telehealth Toolbox for School Personnel
- Resources for Primary Care Providers Experiencing Stress Related to COVID-19 or Other Health Care Crises
- Self-Care Through the Summer NEW!
Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC) Network
- Crisis Readiness, Response, and Recovery Webinar Series: When school starts back: Helping students, staff, and yourself cope with crisis during the COVID-19 pandemic NEW!
- Responding to COVID-19 Grief, Loss, and Bereavement NEW!
- Making a Good Connection: Engaging Students and Families in School Tele-Mental Health
- Responding to COVID-19
- Responding to COVID-19: School Mental Health Resources
- Responding to COVID-19: Telehealth
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Coronavirus 2019
- Considerations for the Care and Treatment of Mental and Substance Use Disorders in the COVID-19 Epidemic
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN)
National Association of School Psychologists
Be sure to check this page frequently for additional resources.