Young people who have experienced psychosis and their families may have unanswered questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. With walk-in vaccine appointments now available across Massachusetts, this panel of early psychosis peer specialists and local vaccine experts are here to share their experiences. Join us for a presentation and open conversation on the COVID-19 vaccine, equity, and mental health. Is there a topic you want to know more about? Questions can be submitted in advance using this form: https://forms.gle/tWTZMdDdNkoeMrRa6. You can read more at www.mapnet.online/covid19-vaccine.
- Mary LaSalvia, MD; Division of Infectious Disease, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Victoria Shokunbi, RN, MSN; Nurse Educator, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Robert Walker, CPS; Office of Recovery and Empowerment, Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Joshua Cairns, CPS; Recovery Counselor, Prevention & Recovery in Early Psychosis (PREP) Program
- Tammie Badura, CPS; Certified Peer Specialist, Prevention & Recovery in Early Psychosis (PREP) Program